Marissa's Books & Gifts, LLC
Diabetes is the world’s modern pandemic. But it needn’t mean a world of frustration, restrictions and complications. Most people with diabetes are able to live full, free and healthy lives. It just takes clear understanding and good management. In ‘Understanding Type 2 Diabetes’, Professor Merlin Thomas of the renowned Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute clearly explains:
• What diabetes is and how it comes about.
• What is the right diet for someone with diabetes, and how to achieve it.
• How exercise can improve and maintain your health.
• The medical aspects of diabetes care, including the best ways to control your waistline, blood glucose, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
• How to prevent and treat the major complications of diabetes. Having diabetes is not easy. But its management needn’t be complex or complicated. With ‘Understanding Type 2 Diabetes’ to guide you, you’ll soon realize that successfully managing diabetes is not only feasible but is also essential.