Included in this bundle are:
- 9781406348279- Watch Me Throw the Ball!: Gerald is careful. Piggie is not. Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can. Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to. Gerald and Piggie are best friends. In Watch Me Throw the Ball!, Gerald is determined to teach Piggie that ball-throwing is a serious business, but Piggie is just as determined to have serious fun.
9781406338461- I Will Surprise My Friend!: In I Will Surprise My Friend!, Gerald and Piggie want to play a game and surprise each other―but the biggest surprise is the one they least expect.
9781406348255- Are You Ready to Play Outside?: In Are You Ready to Play Outside?, Piggie can’t wait to go play in the sunshine. But will a rainy day ruin all the fun?
- 9781406373592- I Broke My Trunk!: In I Broke My Trunk! Gerald tells Piggie the long, crazy story about breaking his trunk. Will Piggie end up with a long, crazy story of her own?
- 9781406348262- I Love My New Toy!: In I Love My New Toy!, Piggie can't wait to show Gerald her brand new toy. But will an accidentally broken toy accidentally break a friendship?
- 9781406338430- I Am Invited to a Party!: In I Am Invited to a Party! Piggie is invited to her first party. She doesn't know what to wear, though, so she asks her best friend Elephant for help. Elephant's advice is odd to say the least, so Piggie will try on all sorts of zany outfits before finally arriving at the party for a hilarious surprise.
- 9781406373578- Let's Go for a Drive!: In Let's Go for a Drive Gerald and Piggie want to hit the road. But the best-laid plans of pigs and elephants often go awry.
- 9781406338485- Today I Will Fly!: In 'Today I Will Fly', Piggie decides to take to the skies. But Gerald knows that a pig cannot possibly fly - but will that stop the determined Piggie?
- 9781406348248- There is a Bird on Your Head!: In There's a Bird on Your Head! , Gerald discovers that there is something worse than a bird on your head – two birds on your head!
- 9781406338478- My Friend is Sad: In "My Friend is Sad", Gerald is sad. How can Piggie be happy if Gerald is sad?